Help & Support Center
Our guide and community support will help you to get most out of xarwin’s evolution
Web-based augmented reality (webAR) is a technology that allows users to access AR experiences directly from their smartphones. As there’s no need for any downloading, people can enjoy the immersive and unique experience of AR on-demand, on most operating systems, mobile devices, and web browsers.
- Demand for purchasing online increased by 141% in the first half of 2020, and only continues to accelerate.
- AR allows consumers to experience any product or service in 3D, from the comfort of their homes.
WebAR eliminates the barrier to downloading an app to experience AR, meaning it can be shared across multiple platforms at scale, A/B testing for optimal performance, and updated in real-time as needed.
Xarwin allows you to quickly add your model and your marketing presentations ( Titles, description, logo, Call to Action) along with your model and share it with the world and run marketing campaigns within minutes.
- For custom models, we can refer you to 3D design partners to help model assets.
- You can browse through SketchFab.com to download from a variety of models
- If you have your 3D model, you can easily upload it under the Models section
Our platform supports .glb 3D files, .gltf model files and USDZ files. You can upload them directly into all your AR experiences.