Help & Support Center
Our guide and community support will help you to get most out of xarwin’s evolution
Web-based augmented reality (webAR) is a technology that allows users to access AR experiences directly from their smartphones. As there's no need for any downloading, people can enjoy the immersive and unique experience of AR on-demand, on most operating systems, mobile devices, and web browsers.
- Demand to purchase online increased 141% in the first half of 2020, and only continues to accelerate.
- AR allows consumers to experience any product or service in 3D, from the comfort of their home.
WebAR eliminates the barrier to download an app in order to experience AR, meaning it can be shared across multiple platforms at scale, A/B testing for optimal performance, and updated in real-time as needed.
Xarwin allows you to quickly add your model and your marketing presentations ( Titles , description , logo , Call to Actions) along with your model and share it to the world and run marketing campaigns within minutes.
- For custom models , we can refer you to 3D design partners to help model assets.
- You can browse through SketchFab.com to download from a variety of models
- If you have your own 3D model, you can easily upload it under Models section
Our platform supports .glb 3D file , .gltf model files and USDZ files. You can upload them directly into all your AR experiences.